Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Fiona Myles, sole trader, operating under the business name of Fiona Myles.
Agreeing to purchase any product or service from me constitutes engagement with me and my business, Fiona Myles.
- You are fully responsible for creating and implementing your own decisions, choices, actions and inactions to address your physical, mental and emotional well-being. As such, I am unable to provide any guarantees regarding outcomes you can expect to achieve through working with me.
- Any suggestions from me do not constitute advice, recommendations or instructions and you are advised to fully research any decision, action or inaction before implementation.
- You accept that in order for our relationship to be successful, it is important for you to be as open and honest as possible.
- You accept that any of my books or course is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- You understand that any of my books or course is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and you will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- If you are currently or in the future under the care of a mental health professional, I recommend you inform the mental health care provider of our coaching arrangement.
- If you are currently or in the future under the care of any other health professional and/or if you are currently or in the future taking medication, you shall inform me if it is relevant to the nature of the coaching programme that you are undertaking. It is your responsibility to check with your health professional before undertaking any actions or inactions that arise as a result of our coaching discussions.
- You shall inform me of anything about you and your lifestyle that may impact the efficacy of any decisions, choices, actions and inactions that you make as part of our coaching arrangement.
- You shall make every effort to be on time and prepared for your coaching session.
- You shall not attend any coaching sessions if you are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Any such attempt to do so will result in the session being immediately cancelled with no option for a refund.
- You shall inform me if there is anything in our sessions that makes you feel uncomfortable or if you have any concerns with the way we are working.
These terms and conditions will apply from the first payment or the first consultation, whichever occurs earlier.
I will be available to you as a minimum via email in between scheduled meetings, as defined in our discussions, or as detailed in a specific programme package.
You are free to stop any coaching sessions or programmes whenever you want.
Refunds are not available for partially completed sessions or programmes, except by the express agreement of both parties.
Refunds for any products are subject to the terms and conditions of the original supplier – this should be pursued by you directly with the supplier. I will support and guide you in this process.
Payment for a course must have been made at least 48 hours in advance of the first session, unless otherwise agreed by me.
Payments for any products must be made in advance and with an appropriate lead time to allow for order placement and delivery.
Payments for any other programmes must be made before commencement of the programme and with any necessary lead time as advised by me to allow for order placement and delivery of any products that form part of the programme.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
You have the right to cancel any scheduled appointment with me providing you give at least 48 hours’ notice. You are responsible for rescheduling the cancelled appointment.
Extension to the duration of a time-bound course or programme is not possible other than in exceptional circumstances, as agreed by mutual consent.
You are responsible for scheduling all sessions within a coaching package according to the stated session frequency. Exceptions are permitted if agreed by mutual consent.
You confirm that you are at least 18 years old and legally capable of making decisions about the purchase of any products and services obtained from me.
I will hold various information about you in a secure manner, as described in my Privacy Notice.
You will not disclose any private information about me or about our sessions to anyone without my express permission.
You are free to share any information about me and the products and services I provide that is currently available in the public domain.
If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from me, you should raise your complaint immediately and directly to me for follow-up.
If the nature of your complaint relates to my services as a life coach and you are not satisfied with my response, you may refer your complaint to the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M) or the Association for NLP (ANLP).